For water authorities, municipal water and wastewater plants, HydroRanger 200 HMI is an economical, low maintenance solution delivering control efficiency and productivity needed to meet today's exacting standards. It offers single point monitoring with 6 relay model. As well, it has digital communications with built-in-Modbus RTU via RS 485.
Benefits of the HydroRanger 200 HMI
- Easy to use HMI display with local four-button programming, menu-driven parameters and Wizard support for key applications.
- Removable terminal blocks for ease of wiring
- Multiple language texts available
- Monitors, wet wells, weirs and flumes
- Digital communications with built-in Modbus RTU via RS 485
- Compatible with SmartLinx system and SIMATIC PDM configuration software
- Single or dual point level monitoring
- 6 relays
- Auto False-Echo Suppression for fixed obstruction avoidance
- Anti-grease ring/tide mark build-up
- Differential amplifier transceiver for common mode noise rejection and improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Wall and panel mounting options
For further details on the Hydroranger please call our Technical Sales Team on 01383 825343.