Internal Proposals Engineer VacancyProcessplus Ltd are currently seeking an Internal Proposals Engineer to join our Sales Team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that will suit a graduate seeking a full-time position of 40 hours per week.
Supporting the external Technical Sales Engineers the role of Internal Proposals Engineer will include:
- Dealing with incoming phone and email enquiries.
- Supporting external Technical Sales Engineers
- Produce quotations as appropriate, and to customers’ expectations.
- Achieve profitable sale of goods across the product range, up-selling as appropriate.
- Build rapport with customers, establishing credibility when providing product and service information.
- The Internal Sales Engineer will work with management/colleagues to identify improvements to services and products.
- Sales & purchasing admin support including accurate filing and retrieval of documentation.
- To undertake other similar or associated duties as may be assigned to you Requirements:
- Selling a range of engineering products to new and existing customers
- Record customer communication (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Be aware of potential supplier increases and negotiate to minimise the impact to company cost.
Skills, Qualification & Experience
- HNC or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and/or appropriate experience
- Computer literate on Microsoft.
- You must have a confident phone manner.
Packages include -
- A competitive salary
- 30 Days Holiday– (additional days after 3 years-service)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- BHSF (Discount Scheme towards, dental & optical)
- Death in Service
If interested, please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com