Technical EstimatorProcessplus Ltd are currently seeking an experienced Technical Estimator to join our Sales Team.
The position of Technical Estimator is a full-time position, 40 hours per week.
Previous experience in the water industry would be ideal.
The candidate will be required to prepare tenders and quotations, provide accurate contract costs that meets the full client scope and to deliver the required project profitability. Site visits/surveys may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualifications appropriate to the role
- Previous experience as a Technical Estimator in a similar role, preferably with water, industrial, renewables and/or Oil & Gas
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications to allow the preparation of Bills of Quantities and other such procurement documentation
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and communicate effectively at all levels both internally and with Clients
- Knowledge and experience of NEC3 subcontracts would be advantageous.
- CSCS or EUSR
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Package includes -
- A competitive salary
- 30 Days Holiday– (additional days after 3 years-service)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- BHSF (Discount Scheme towards, dental & optical)
- Death in Service
If interested, please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org