Processplus have earned an enviable reputation for providing specialist expertise of the highest standard within the electrical, control and instrumentation engineering sectors.
Offering a complete one stop single source solution from design and project management to automation and process control, we pride ourselves on offering our clients the best possible customer service and most cost-effective solutions.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our growing team.
The Contracts Manager will be experienced in all aspects of the management of utility projects. Direct experience in the management of the conception to the delivery of projects. They will be expected to be client facing and manage and work with their project teams. This position is site and office based.
Requirements for the position:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to work col- laboratively with other team members and to report upwards Senior Management.
- Good personal organisation with the ability to recognise and prioritise their work- load, in line with critical deadlines and key programme milestones.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Have a full understanding and ability to deliver NEC3 & NEC4 contracts
- Have the ability to plan and manage programmes, budgets, and risks.
- Either Electrical or Mechanical Qualified
- A full, clean UK driving licence is essential
The duties of a contracts manager will include:
- Preparing tenders & commercial bids for clients to help bring in new business
- Develop and present project proposals
- Meet with clients to find out their requirements
- Discuss, prepare, review, and negotiate the terms of business contracts
- Agreeing budgets and timescales with the clients
- Preparing and managing construction schedules (project and activity plans) and budgets
- Dealing with any unexpected costs in-line with EWN & CE procedures
- Attending site meetings to monitor progress
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site, and project managers / engineer
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Meet all agreed technical standards
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams, and the client’s own representatives
- Overseeing all commercials
Package includes -
- Company Van
- Expense Account, Mobile Phone and Laptop
- A competitive salary
- 30 Days Holiday– (additional days after 3 years-service)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- BHSF (Discount Scheme towards, dental & optical)
- Death in Service