Quantity SurveyorProcessplus have earned an enviable reputation for providing specialist expertise of the highest standard within the electrical, control and instrumentation engineering sectors.
Processplus Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with experience in cost and contractual management on projects to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity to work within the Water / Utilities Sector and contribute towards the continuing growth of the business, please contact us now!
Reporting to the Engineering Director, you will provide commercial support across a wide range of projects.
- Maintain and enhance profitability and minimise risk by applying best commercial practice
- Complete budget sheets for each project to capture running costs throughout the length of the project and prepare accurate monthly forecasts
- Work closely with the Project Engineers & the Engineering Manager to provide the necessary commercial expertise to assist them with their day-to-day duties
- Review and challenge costs and resources compared to agreed budgets and forecasts
- Submit applications for payment in accordance with reporting timetables and always maintain a positive cash flow
- Sub-contract administration including certification of subcontractor payment applications and management of sub-contracts
- Attend site meetings where necessary
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar professional qualification accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience (ideally 5+ years) on water or utility projects • Highly competent in MS Excel and Word
- Able to interpret and understand contract documents, scopes of works and contract drawings
- Skilled in financial cost control, value recovery and change management
- Experience within the Water / Utilities Sector
- Detailed working knowledge of NEC3/4 Conditions of Contract Key
Our Package includes:
- A competitive salary
- 30 Days Holiday– (an additional day after each 3 years-service)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- BHSF (Discount Scheme towards, dental & optical)
- EAP (Employee Assist Programme)
- Death in Service
If interested, please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org