Flow velocity is measured by ultrasonic cross-correlation with digital pattern recognition and level by ultrasonic pulse echo both being compensated for temperature influence.
Continuous measurement in channels, part-filled and full pipes up to 5m width in diameter.
The Digital Doppler ultrasonic flow meter can measure flows of liquids containing aerated liquids or suspended particles. The flow meter operates by transmitting ultrasonic waves into the flow stream and measuring the rate of the reflected wave.
Commonly used -
- For Discharge volume measurements
- Industrial wastewater plants
- Flow measurements in channel networks
- very high accuracy
- measures in heavily polluted and abrasive media
- no external calibration required
- easy installation without addition constructions
For further details on our range of Digital Doppler Ultrasonic please call our Technical Sales Team on 01383 825343.