PowerSave™ is an innovative dynamic voltage optimisation technology that helps organisations make some of the biggest financial savings possible on their energy bills by reducing and regulating the mains voltage used to power electrical equipment. The PowerSave™ Energy Saving Regulator (ESS) provides a solution where mains supply fluctuates, by maintaining a regulated output even during power dips. By reducing supply voltages to a controlled, site-adjustable level, the ESS allows equipment to operate at optimum efficiency. The result is lower overall running and ownership costs and reduced carbon footprint.
With deteriorating utilities infrastructure and increasing electricity prices, the PowerSave™ ESS ensures a safe and stable supply voltage while helping organisations reduce costs and contribute towards their Carbon Reduction Commitments.
Every kilowatt hour of electricity is equivalent to 0.43kg of CO2
- Energy savings of up to 25%
- Stable and regulated output, even during power dips
- Prolonged equipment life span
- Adjustable configurations based on site requirements
- Single and three phase options with ratings of up to 2,400 amps per phase
- Contributes towards CRC (Carbon Reduction Commitment
- Carbon Trust and Salix funds available
For further details on our range of Voltage Optimisation please call our Technical Sales Team on 01383 825 343.