Effluent Treatment Complete SolutionPumping Station - Instrumentation-Communication
A recent instrumentation project for a standalone site in the Highlands of Scotland saw our Engineering Division take on the complete solution for their effluent treatment site.
- An upgrade on the pumping station with a new control system to allow for better visibility and control for operator.
- Supply and Installation of P.H and DO sensors with VSD control and an online RTU.
- Replace the old flowmeter (Siemens MAG310) and remote electronics with a new unit.
- Supply & Installation of Siemens Hydroranger 200 HMI and XRS-5 with local pump control.
- Communications – connect all instruments into a web based system to supply the PLC with all the measurements online.
Working with the client Processplus identified the supply of Xylem instrumentation for the pH/DO measurement would provide the best and most robost option for the environment, with a remote telemetry system from Omni Instruments, and upgrades for the existing flowmeters with the Siemens DN100, Siemens Hydroranger 200 HMI and the Siemens XRS-5.
The Scottish weather was kind to our engineers and the whole project was complete on time and within budget.